Wednesday

Concept Gadget.


I wake up in the morning, normally. No, that is a lie. I wake up on the day I went to sleep in, normally. And that habit has me in a routine that is outside of the eight to fiver's category. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining! I love it. It is however, rather annoying not being able to tell my flat mates to buy milk, The Cape Times, or any other necessity.


That is exactly why this little gadget is: Legend. I know that my flat mates, being a splendid mix of people, find toast a very binding breakfast munch. I know that based on the enormous amount of bread we seem to eat.


So what this gadget offers me is, wait for it, writing them a note that will go on the toast. (Tada) Making it impossible for them not to find my note. And making it likely for me to wake up knowing that I have what I need. Well, unless its toast, naturally ...










h
ttp://www.yankodesign.com/index.php/2007/09/06/honey-i-left-it-on-the-toast/

No comments: